Prince William County Fire and Rescue fished a vehicle out of Neabsco Creek early Wednesday morning, a department spokeswoman said.
A woman called around 6:30 a.m. saying a vehicle was in the water near 16124 Neabsco Road in Woodbridge, said Olufunke Owolabi, department spokeswoman.
The incident is currently being investigated.
Man attacked by two after saying he had no money
Two men attacked another man after he told them that he did not have any money Tuesday night in Woodbridge, Prince William County police said.
The victim, a 32-year-old man, was walking in the 16800 block of Jefferson Davis Highway when two men approached him and asked for money around 9:15 p.m., said 1st Sgt. Kim Chinn, police spokeswoman.
The victim said he had no money and began to walk away. One of the men pushed him in the back and the victim pulled out his cell phone to call police, Chinn said.
One of the men punched the victim in the face and the two drove off in a black Nissan Sentra, police said.
Both men are described as black males in their late 20s and roughly 5-feet-10-inches tall and weighing 200 pounds. The first attacker was wearing a white shirt, dark pants and tan boots while the second attacker was wearing a black jacket and blue jeans, police said.
Teeagern attacked by six men in the Sudley area
Six men attacked a 16-year-old boy as he was walking in the Sudley area Monday night, police said.
The victim was walking at the intersection of Irongate Way and Sudley Road around 9:45 p.m. when six men approached him and asked for a cigarette, police said.
The victim said he did not have one and one of the men pushed him to the ground, police said. They then began to kick him, but he was able to escape and ran home, police said.
There were no descriptions of the attackers.
Neabsco man shot by BB while working in yard
A 40-year-old Neabsco man was shot in the shoulder with a BB while doing yard work Tuesday afternoon at this home, police said.
He was working outside his home in the 16100 block of Darwin Court around 3:50 p.m. when a black pickup truck drove by, police said.
Someone from inside the truck shot him in the shoulder with a BB and then sped off, police said.
Police said the witness saw a white teenager in the truck, but did not have any further description.
Prince William County police reported the following incidents:
• Two generators and a metal brake valued at $8,000 were stolen from a business in the 12300 block of Randolph Ridge Lane near Manassas National Battlefield Park between 4:30 p.m. last Thursday and 9:30 a.m. Monday.
• Four tires and rims valued at $2,080 were stolen from a car parked in the 3300 block of Canton Court in Woodbridge between 11:15 p.m. Tuesday and 4:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• A .9-mm pistol valued at $285 was stolen from a car parked in the 2500 block of Fox Ridge Court in Lake Ridge between 10 p.m. Monday and 11 a.m. Tuesday.
• Stereo equipment and tools valued at a combined $1,260 were stolen from a car parked in the 14700 block of Dunbar Lane in Dale City between 8 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday.
• A 1996 gold-colored Toyota Carolla was stolen from the front of a home in the 13000 block of Sturbridge Road in Lake Ridge between 11:30 p.m. Monday and 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.
• A stereo and several nail guns valued at a combined $720 were stolen from a car parked in the 1500 block of Margaret Street in Woodbridge between 11 p.m. Sunday and 7:20 a.m. Monday.
• A backpack filled with several survival items valued at a combined $1,200 was stolen from a truck parked in the 10200 block of Copeland Drive in the Sudley area between 7 p.m. last Thursday and 2:30 a.m. Monday.