A man sprayed another man with pepper spray following a traffic incident Friday afternoon in the Sudley area, Prince William County police said.
The two drivers pulled over near the intersection of Sudley Road and Lomond Drive around 1:20 p.m. when one of the men began yelling at the other, said 1st Sgt. Kim Chinn, police spokeswoman.
The attacker approached the victim and pushed him to the ground before spraying him with pepper spray and driving off, police said.
Police describe the attacker as a white man in his 20s who was wearing black pants, a black shirt and black hat. He was driving a black 1997 Dodge truck, police said.
Two men attacked another man and stole his wallet as he was walking in the Sudley area Thursday night, police said.
The victim was walking in the 8300 block of Sudley Road near a Food Lion around 10 p.m. when two men approached him. They asked for money, but when he said he did not have any they pushed him to the ground and kicked him in the head, police said.
The victim chased them but found a police officer and reported the incident. The victim was not seriously injured.
Both attackers are described as black men in their late teens or early 20s.
Three unsuccessfully robbed a man at knifepoint Sunday evening in the Sudley area, police said.
A 21-year-old man was walking near the intersection of Copeland Drive and Remmington Road around 6:10 p.m. when the three attackers approached him, police said.
They asked for money and when the victim said he did not have any they pulled knives on him. The victim ran away.
Police describe the first attacker as a black teenager who was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, black jacket and had black hair and brown eyes.
The second attacker is a black girl in her teens who was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt during the attack. She has brown eyes and black hair, police said.
The third attacker is a black child between the ages of 10 and 12, who was also wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt as well as a red and black coat, police said.
A Woodbridge teenager was arrested early Sunday morning in Stafford County after allegedly stealing his mother’s car, the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office said.
A 17-year-old was charged with possession of stolen property, no operator’s license and failure to stop at a stop sign, said Maj. David Decatur, department spokesman.
The teen was driving near Jefferson Davis Highway when he failed to stop at a stop sign around 4 a.m., Decatur said.
The deputy planned to pull him over, but learned the car was stolen in Prince William County after checking the license plates, Decatur said.
Several deputies’ cars surrounded the car to avoid a chase on Jefferson Davis Highway and pulled it over near the Rappahannock Regional Jail. The teenager told deputies that he borrowed the car from his mother and got lost coming back from Manassas, Decatur said.
However, the boy’s mother said he stole the car Saturday, Decatur said.
— David Stegon
Prince William County police reported the following incidents:
• A 1996 Honda Accord valued at $8,000 was stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Everett Avenue in Woodbridge between 4 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday.
• A 2003 Toyota four-runner valued at $20,000 was stolen from a home in the 4400 block of Hemingway Drive in Dale City between 6:30 p.m. Monday and 5 a.m. Tuesday.
• A stereo valued at $1,650 was stolen from a car parked in the 5000 block of Linwood Drive in Dale City on Monday between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m.
• A stereo and compact discs valued at a combined $1,120 were stolen from a car parked in the 10000 block of Linwood Drive in Dale City between 10:30 p.m. Sunday and 5:30 a.m. Monday.
• A stereo and a television valued at a combined $1,100 were stolen from a car parked in the 3100 block of Burbank Lane in Dale City last Wednesday between 12:01 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• A stereo was stolen from a car parked in the 1800 block of Sugar Hill Drive in Lake Ridge between 8 p.m. Friday and 7 p.m. Saturday.
• A King Cobra golf club valued at $400 was stolen from a golf cart at Bristow Manor Golf Course in the 11500 block of Valleyview Drive in Bristow on Friday between 8:45 and 9:15 a.m.
• Tools valued at $1,625 were stolen from a car parked in the 8700 block of Rugby Road near Manassas between 8 p.m. April 17 and Saturday.
• A stereo valued at $772 was stolen from a car parked in the 9300 block of Byron Street near Manassas between 11 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday.
• A projector and a Pittsburgh Steeler autographed football valued at a combined $9,000 were stolen from a home in the 13100 block of Pershing Drive near the intersection of Dumfries and Hoadly roads between 11 p.m. April 15 and 10:30 a.m. April 16.
• A red mini-bike and a dirt bike valued at a combined $600 were stolen from a home in the 8100 block of Morningside Drive in the Treywood subdivision off Prince William Parkway between 5 p.m. last Wednesday and 5 p.m. Thursday.
— David Stegon