Teenager attacked, robbed by three men in Lake Ridge
Three men attacked a 14-year-old as he walked behind Lake Ridge Middle School on Thursday evening, Prince William County police said.
The three robbers jumped the victim and stole his jacket and wristwatch around 7:10 p.m. The jacket was later found behind the school, said Detective Dennis Mangan, police spokesman.
The first attacker is described as a thin 5-foot-2-inch white man who was wearing a white bandana, black shirt and black pants, police said.
Police describe the second attacker as a heavy 5-foot white man who was wearing a white shirt and white pants and the third attacker is a heavy 6-foot white man with a red shirt and red pants with a tattoo on his left arm.
The victim received a small bruise on his head, but did not require treatment, police said.
Dale City man faces drug charge after traffic stop
Mario Hernandez, 20, of 4314 Elliot Court in Dale City was released on a summons for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop Thursday at 12:05 a.m. at the intersection of Pemperdale Drive and Elliot Court in Dale City, police said.
Man charged with drug possession in Woodbridge
Shawn Pettis, 37, of 1454 California St. was arrested when police allegedly found marijuana while serving a warrant for cocaine possession Thursday evening in Woodbridge, police said.
When police arrived to serve the warrant at Pettis’ home around 7 p.m., they smelled marijuana. Pettis is being held in lieu of $750 bond.
Stafford woman faces multiple drug charges
Portia Kaleen Murphy, 21, of Ailer Court in Stafford, was arrested after police allegedly found her with 16 bags of marijuana during a traffic stop Thursday morning in Lake Ridge, police said.
Murphy was stopped at the intersection of Old Bridge and Smoketown roads around 1:50 a.m. for a traffic stop. She was found to be driving under the influence and a search revealed the marijuana.
Murhpy is charged with possession with intent to distribute and driving under the influence. She is being held in lieu of $5,000 bond.
Prince William County police reported the following incidents:
• An XBox, four XBox controllers, 15 video games, two iPods, a DVD player and a watch valued at a combined $2,200 were stolen from a home in the 13100 block of Amblewood Drive off Dumfries Road near Hoadly Road between 11 p.m. March 23 and 1:30 a.m. Friday.
• A 3000 power machine, vice and pipe cutter valued at a combined $4,500 were stolen from East Coast Fire Protection at 11001 Nokesville Road near Manassas between 2 p.m. Friday and 6:20 a.m. Monday.
• A bracelet, two rings, necklace, earrings and a chain valued at a combined $3,200 were stolen from a home in the 1300 block of Corbett Place in Lake Ridge between 9:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Manassas Park police reported the following incidents:
• An estimated $1,000 in damage was done to a 1998 Oldsmobile parked in the 8600 block of Inyo Place between 4 p.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday.
The windshield was broken and the roof and driver’s door were dented. Also on Inyou Place an estimated $400 in damage was done to a 1990 Ford between 4 and 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. The windshield was broken.
• Passenger side windows on a 1996 Dodge, 2002 Ford and 2005 Chevrolet parked at T&B Enterprises at 9101 Industry Drive were broken between 6 p.m. March 25 and 7:38 a.m. Monday.